Saturday, April 2, 2011

Moving Out, Moving In


I am enjoying married life. I have recently moved all my stuff in and we are enjoying sorting through all the gifts we received from the wedding. It can be a fun challenge to take two people, who have collected things they enjoy and cherish and make it all fit into a little house. (And not just fit, but fit where you think it should go LOL) It's also been fun to see the difference in personality and style we both have. Without a doubt, God paired us up, because we balance each other so much. We both have different strengths and different weaknesses.

 A perfect example of our personalties is below!
Can you tell which luggage is mine???

Today we had the great privileged to go on church visitation together as a married couple! We were able to visit lots of boys and girls and just have a great time together. Going out door to door is one of the things I love  to do the most and now to be able to share it with my best friend has been absolutely wonderful. Young person just imagine! Going visiting with your spouse! It is a dream come true to serve the Lord with my wife. I am very excited for all the ministries we have been able to be apart of single and now I am very excited for the ministries the Lord will be able to use us both in now as a young married couple.


Young person don't give up on God, wait and He will direct you to the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment