Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blessed Sunday!



This past Sunday I had the privilege to preach at the First Baptist Church of Costilla County, in Costilla CO. It was wonderful to have Samantha there by my side, playing the piano while I led music and then preached.


I am also thankful for Bro Dominic, coming along too.


This was the first time that I conducted the whole service, Leading music, then doing Sunday School, then leading music for the Morning service, and then preaching the morning service. What a great experience.

 Here Dominic and I are starting the propane heater. We were asked to use this to warm up the church while the Pastor's wife went out on the van and picked up people for church.

 Here I am making use of the extra time we had, while we waited for the people to arrive.

 Preparing for the Song Service. It's hard to pick songs when the extent of your song leading is on a bus route! I just made a joyful noise unto the Lord!

 Time for church!


Really grateful for Samantha for so many reasons, but today I was so grateful for her ability to play the piano!


God really blessed the day, and I am so greatful for the opportunity to serve the Lord.

Psa 122:1[[A Song of degrees of David.]] I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment