Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Graduation Day!

This past Sunday I received my diploma from Faith Bible Institute.


I had actually completed the 3 year course back at the end of 2009, but because there was no other students graduating at the time, they decided to put it off a year, then they realized that the next year there would be a few more graduating so they had it this year.

Needless to say I was ok with all of this, I have never been one who likes to be in front of the crowd, but rather behind the camera/keyboard. Yet in recent years the Lord has opened many doors for me to preach at our home church and at other churches. 


It's as if God is saying "Adam, you know when you surrendered your life to me, well part of that surrender was to come out of your shell and step out by faith and be used."

In addition to those graduating from Faith Bible Institue, there was also a High School Graduate from the Christian Academy, and two young people that were graduation from the reading program.






Congratulations to all those who graduated this year! You did a great job! 



Graduating from Faith Bible Institue is a great accomplishment. But the biggest blessing is not the diploma, but instead the tremendous amount of Bible knowledge I was able to learn. 


But it doesn't stop there, one of the biggest reasons it was a great blessing is because of all the practical knowledge/application that you learn. I have found over and over that what I have learned I  use every day in the ministry. 


Through out this three year course, you read every Word in the Bible and cover every book of the Bible in class. The classes are exciting as well as informative.


I have enjoyed it so much that I am currently taking these classes again as an auditing student while Samantha completes her last few semesters before she graduates.







I highly recommend this institute to every church. If you have laymen who want to grow in the Lord. If you have young people who are not sure/ready for college. If you have church workers who want to expand their knowledge for the Word of God. New converts who need to be ground in the truth. I recommend you sign up for a satellite school. Visit their website for more info.

These classes transfer to Bible Colleges like West Coast Baptist College. 









Mom, Me, Alex





Dad, Me, Alex


I was very blessed to be apart of this three year course. And I know if you are privileged to take it, you will be too.
I am so grateful for the love and support of my wife!

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment