Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Slowly Getting Back to Normal



I first off want to thank everyone for their kind words and many prayers during this time. You all were so comforting to us.

Samantha was really blessed each time I would read a comment you left for her. 

So far everything seems to be on the right track in the area of healing.

Emotionally it has been good to cry painful tears.
Spiritually it has been good to cry out to God and seek His wonderful comfort.
Physically Samantha's body seems to be responding good and going through all the normal actions. Both of us had been really exhausted from it all. 

For Samantha and I it has been a time for us to get closer to each other. Being only married a little over four months we are still newlyweds, but it has been nice having time just the two of us. 

I think that when something like this happens in a married couples life it is so important that the two of them seek comfort first from God, but secondly from each other. God has really used this time to help us in every way.

I am grateful for everything that God does. I sometimes wish at the time it was different but deep down inside I know that what ever God does its for our good. And I can see how it is already having an impact. God is so good!

3 comments:

  1. Will continue to pray... He has a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep praying for you both!
    Blessings,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you both. GOD is good, all the time, and HE has a special plan for the both of you. :)

    Have a blessed day!
    Angel

    ReplyDelete