Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Snow in May?

Early Sunday morning we woke up to find it snowing!

This is very unusual for where we live, but it was kind of exciting. Unfortunately Samantha and myself had come down with the stomach flu the night before, which pretty much knocked us out for two days. Even though I was sick I couldn't help but go outside and make a little snowman. (His name is Bill.)

We are finally feeling a little better.


No one likes to be sick, but at least I was able to be sick with you Samantha.

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Snow in May! I thought it was something when we got snow in March, two years in a row! It has been unusually cool here in MS this week, but no snow. Glad you newly weds are feeling better from your illness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure was a shock to us too! We couldn't believe it. I looked out the window shades and said "Samantha I think its snowing". No doubt she must of thought I was more sick then I let on!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete