Sunday, May 29, 2011

Valley Baptist Academy Alumni Game

Sister vs Sister!
This was our first annual Valley Baptist Academy Alumni Game.

All of the current students in both volleyball (ladies) and basketball (guys), played against some of the students from years past.

It was a great time of fun and fellowship. Boy, I'm glad I didn't play, I know that I wouldn't of been in shape. I think some of our alumni were feeling it too. But I know that if next year they have a team of church members who didn't go to school there, I will be ready! :-)








The Alumni (boys) won by two points!









We had a pretty good turn out





 This time around the young students were just a little to energetic for the alumni. But both played a great game!!

Current students

Alumni


After the games we went back to the church for a barbecue..

We all had a great time and look forward to next year.

Good job to all who participated!


Yummy!







Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2 Corinthians 6:14

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've decided to start a brand new blog (I'm deleting my old one).

    My new blog address is:
    Http://growing-in-grace2012.blogspot.com

    Hope you come and see it.

    Blessings.
    Michaila

    ReplyDelete