Friday, July 8, 2011

Week 7 - Baby/Mommy update



Each week we hope to have a picture up, and a little something written by Samantha about how she is feeling and what new things she is learning as her pregnancy progresses and as our little one develops in her belly. These blogs will be written by Samantha. I (Adam) am excited to be able to document this whole process. I think years from now we will look back on it and be amazed.


It has been strange because I (Samantha) recently started to have morning sickness. Up until this point I was just tired, really tired. 

I have found that if I eat little snacks throughout the day the nausea seems to go away. As for the tiredness, it seems that I have traded having a little energy for morning sickness. But no matter what my body seems to throw at me, all I have to do is think of our little baby and it all seems to melt away. We are so excited!

Feel free to ask me questions or comment on this or any of our posts.


God Bless!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Samantha,

    We just found out that my mom is expecting her fifth baby on February 22nd! How cool, only one day after your little blessing! And she seems to be experiencing the same things your are now. Hang in there, you'll start feeling better soon! Many prayers...

    Love in Christ,,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! My sister Hannah is expecting her 2nd baby. :) Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin, This is very exciting news!!! Adam and I both thought it was pretty neat that our baby and your baby brother or sister will be born so close together. I will be praying for you mom and her little baby!

    Thank you again for your encouraging words and most of all your prayers!

    God Bless,
    Samantha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mikailah,

    Thank you so much! We are sooooo excited!
    Isn't it amazing how much joy and excitement a little precious baby can bring to a home?! We will be in prayer for your sister Hannah too.

    God Bless,
    Samantha :)

    ReplyDelete